This challenge is so easy you can do it in your sleep, literally!
For the month of September we’re going to track our sleep, with the simple aim of accumulating as much sleep as we can.
Sleep has positive impacts on:
- Our body fat levels. More sleep = greater ability to process carbohydrate instead of storing them as fats. We also make better food choices with increased sleep.
- Our performance. More sleep = longer time to fatigue in training and reduced likelihood of injury.
- Our mood. More sleep = less crankiness. We all know when a baby needs a nap. We’re the same. More 💤s will give us more 😊!
Daily we’ll track our sleep using the sleep cycle app. Then each day on the Wodify Rise app we’ll enter in our score of sleep!
What you’ll need
- Register here (It’s FREE) – https://app.wodifyrise.com/Event/Event.aspx?EventId=3276
- Download the Sleep Cycle App – https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id320606217 / https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northcube.sleepcycle&hl=en
- That’s it!