What an epic workout!!!
KNOW YOUR DOUBLE UNDERS
- If you’re comfortable with them, use them as an opportunity to breathe, let your judge do the counting.
- Take planned breaks, rather than forced breaks
- When you inevitably trip, breathe and resume working out.
HOW FAR, HOW FAST
- If you’re planning to go for a PR of Muscle Ups or Pull Ups, get through your DU as quick as you can.
- If you’re expecting to get through it all, you don’t need to rush too much at the start.
ALWAYS START —> BUILD SPEED
- Pick the next object up asap, you’re only wasting time (I wish I heeded my own advice here!)
BREATHE, RELAX, MOVE
- There’s a massive tendency to tense up on all these movements, remember you can breathe throughout them all!
Really happy my shoulder was in good enough condition to even attempt this, as I got 1 Round, 12 Overhead Squats in 🙂